Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes' Pay Virtually Unchanged at $32.9 Million in 2014
He had made $32.5 million in 2013, making for a 1.2 percent gain for the latest year.
FCC Chair: End of Comcast-Time Warner Cable Deal "Is in the Best Interests of Consumers"
The deal would have "posed an unacceptable risk to competition and innovation," he says, as the WGA, Parents Television Council and others also comment on the development.
It's Official: Comcast Drops Time Warner Cable Deal
"Today we move on," says chairman and CEO Brian Roberts. "We structured this deal so that if the government didn’t agree, we could walk away."
Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot at in Atlanta
White House Correspondents' Dinner: Bradley Cooper, Martha Stewart Meet With Politicos and Media (Photos)
White House Correspondents' Dinner: Obama Jokes About CNN, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton (Video)
- Russian Social Networking Website VKontakte Launching a Video Service
- Backing Down to Disney, Theater Agrees to Draw Curtain on Musical Featuring 'Spider-Man'
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Was Paid $610,454 in 2014
- Greg Kinnear Exits CAA for WME (Exclusive)
- Time Warner Cable Stock Rises on Speculation of a Charter Bid
- Media Matters Outlines "Do's and Don'ts" for Bruce Jenner Coverage
Backing Down to Disney, Theater Agrees to Draw Curtain on Musical Featuring 'Spider-Man'
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
'Lowdown Tracks': Hot Docs Review
Shelley Saywell's documentary about homeless and drifting musicians in Canada is narrated by activist Lorraine Segato
'Song of Lahore': Tribeca Review
Pakistani classical musicians try jazz on for size
'Angry Sky': Tribeca Review
It was a stunt so crazy even the Jackass dudes wouldn't try it
'A Nazi Legacy: What Our Fathers Did': Tribeca Review
Two elderly sons of Nazi criminals confront the past
'All in Time': Newport Beach Review
Love of roots rock meets lo-fi magic realism in a Pennsylvania-set comic drama.