Al Sharpton Says His Meeting With Amy Pascal Was "Blunt and Pointed"
"The jury is still out with where we go with Amy," Sharpton said afterward
Amy Adams on Canceled 'Today' Interview: I Was "Confused" and "Frustrated"
Adams was to appear on the show Monday, but producers pulled the segment at the last minute because she didn't want to discuss the Sony hack
BBC Executive: "I've Never Felt so Uncomfortable Being a Jew in the UK"
Anti-Semitism is on the rise in Britain and Europe says BBC director of television Danny Cohen
Stephen Collins Sells Brentwood Home
The '7th Heaven' actor and his wife put the home on sale less than two months ago
Talent Agent Eleanor Kilgallen Dies at 95
Kilgallen helped the careers of numerous celebrities, including Grace Kelly, Robert Redford and Harrison Ford
Ex-President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
The 90-year-old Bush experienced shortness of breath and is being held for observation
- South Korean Delegation Visits North Korea, Amid Mounting Tensions Caused by Sony Hack
- Comedy Writer Jeremy Lloyd Dies at 84
- Clint Eastwood and Wife Finalize Divorce
- 'Serial' Host Sarah Koenig Talks About Her Relationship With Adnan Syed
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Threatens New York Daily News Over "Defamatory" Rape Story
- Casey Kasem Laid to Rest in Norway
- Russian Bank Whose Ads Feature Bruce Willis Gets Government Bailout
- The 12 Cabs of Christmas: Wines to Enjoy This Holiday
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
'Pocatello': Theater Review
T.R. Knight grapples with small-town solitude in a place that no longer feels like home in this new play from recent MacArthur "Genius" Grant recipient Samuel D. Hunter
'Blithe Spirit': Theater Review
Angela Lansbury shows why 89 is the new 40 in this consummate Broadway and West End revival of the Noel Coward classic
'Every Brilliant Thing': Theater Review
This one-man play starring British actor-comedian Jonny Donahoe concerns a young boy's response to his mother's suicide attempt
'Luna Gale': Theater Review
An outstanding new social drama about parenting that stands as a rich contribution to the American theater canon
'Not the Messiah (He's a Very Naughty Boy)': Theater Review
The comic oratorio by Eric Idle and John Du Prez, inspired by Monty Python's "Life of Brian," makes its NYC debut in a Carnegie Hall concert staging