Comedy Duo Nick Kroll and John Mulaney Headed to Broadway
The pair's popular old-geezer alter egos, Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland, will take their hit show 'Oh, Hello' to the Lyceum Theatre in the fall.
'Hamilton' to Fundraise for Hillary Clinton With Additional Performance
Tickets for the July 12 matinee start at $2,700 and soar as high as $100,000.
'Shuffle Along' Announces Abrupt Closing Date on Broadway
Despite the show landing 10 Tony nominations and firing up the box office, producer Scott Rudin has opted to end its run July 24 with the previously announced exit of Audra McDonald.
'An American in Paris' to Close on Broadway
The Tony-winning musical adaptation of the MGM screen classic is expected to recoup its investment by the end of the run in January, with a national tour commencing in the fall.
'Nashville' Star Will Chase to Return to Broadway
The actor will step into the role of theatrical rock star William Shakespeare in the musical comedy 'Something Rotten!,' a part he originated in the show's earliest reading.
Broadway's 'Fun Home' to Close in September
The Tony-winning musical will launch its national tour the following month.
- Jimmy Buffett Musical Sets San Diego Premiere
- Lena Dunham Criticizes Kanye West's "Famous" Music Video as "Disturbing"
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Regulations: Hollywood Reacts
- Winona Ryder Talks About Her Relationship With Johnny Depp: "Never Abusive at All Towards Me"
- Michael Wolff on Brexit: Why "Stupid" Beat "Smart" Media (and How Trump Benefits)
- Kim Masters Reveals How the Notorious Firing of Columbia CEO David Puttnam Launched Her Own Career
- What Happened to 'Die Hard' Director John McTiernan?
- 5 Ways to Retire With Grace in Hollywood (Take Note, Sumner!)
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
'In & Of Itself': Theater Review
Directed by Frank Oz, with music by Mark Mothersbaugh, Derek DelGaudio's unorthodox magic show has been extended a third time at the Geffen Playhouse due to popular demand.
'Out of the Mouths of Babes': Theater Review
Oscar-winner Estelle Parsons and two-time Tony winner Judith Ivey star in Israel Horovitz's new comedy about four women who gather for their former lover's funeral.
'Big Sky': Theater Review
Jennifer Westfeldt stars in Alexandra Gersten-Vassilaros' new comedy about a family in financial trouble, world-premiering at the Geffen Playhouse.
'Richard III': Theater Review
Ralph Fiennes gets the hump as Shakespeare's nastiest villain, with support from Vanessa Redgrave as a queen driven mad by grief in this latest production from director Rupert Goold.
'Wild': Theater Review
Edward Snowden inspired this timely British drama from Mike Bartlett ('King Charles III') about secrecy and surveillance, which combines absurdist comedy with dazzling special effects.