Olympic Swimmers Sing 'Call Me Maybe' (Video)
Team USA used the Carly Rae Jepsen hit as a way to “blow of a little steam” during training camp.
Is there room for one more in the growing pool of “Call Me Maybe” lip-syncing videos? Team USA says there is.
The U.S. Olympic swim team chose the hit from (the very Canadian) Carly Rae Jepsen as a way to “blow off a little steam” while training, according to a post on the team’s website.
The performance encompasses virtually every setting the Olympians are likely to frequent in the lead up to the Games, from swimming pools to hotel rooms to airplanes.
Almost all of team USA (including Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte) participated in the video, which was spearheaded by swimmers Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz.
Watch the video below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami
- Cate Blanchett's 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Will Invade Comic-Con
- Kate Beckinsale's Birthday is Tomorrow & She's Looking More Beautiful Than Ever!