Olympic Swimmers Sing 'Call Me Maybe' (Video)
Team USA used the Carly Rae Jepsen hit as a way to “blow of a little steam” during training camp.
Is there room for one more in the growing pool of “Call Me Maybe” lip-syncing videos? Team USA says there is.
The U.S. Olympic swim team chose the hit from (the very Canadian) Carly Rae Jepsen as a way to “blow off a little steam” while training, according to a post on the team’s website.
The performance encompasses virtually every setting the Olympians are likely to frequent in the lead up to the Games, from swimming pools to hotel rooms to airplanes.
Almost all of team USA (including Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte) participated in the video, which was spearheaded by swimmers Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz.
Watch the video below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead