98 Degrees Reveals '2.0' Album Cover Art
The group's first studio recording in more than 10 years arrives May 7.
98 Degrees has released the cover art for its upcoming album, 2.0.
The record, which drops May 7 via Entertainment One's music label, marks the Grammy-nominated group's first studio recording in more than a decade. The first single from the album, "Microphone," is available on iTunes.
The album cover features the group's four members -- Nick Lachey, his brother Drew Lachey, Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons -- dressed in suits and ties with the 98 Degrees logo behind them in large font.
98 Degrees will hit the road next month on a joint tour with fellow boy-banders NKOTB (aka New Kids on the Block) and Boyz II Men. "The Package Tour" kicks off May 28 in Uncasville, Conn., and winds through 46 other cities before wrapping up in Indianapolis on Aug. 4.
The quartet soared to radio success after their breakthrough album, 98 Degrees and Rising, went quadruple-platinum in 1998. They later released a follow-up, Revelation, a Christmas album and a compilation album called The Collection before going on hiatus in 2002.
The reunited group made its first TV appearance together in August on Today's "Summer Concert Series."
Last month, Nick Lachey released an album titled A Father's Lullaby that was inspired by his infant son. The disc features 12 tracks, including such classics as "You Are My Sunshine" and "Brahms Lullaby," along with four songs that Lachey wrote.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' Video Is Definitely About Butts, In Case You Were Confused
- Here's David Lynch Gazing Upon David Lynch, Set To The Music Of David Lynch
- Why One Woman Wants A Relationship With A Father Of 34 Children (VIDEO)
- It's all the little details that help Universal Orlando deliver the really big scares at Halloween Horror Nights 24
- Best of Late Night TV: Kaley Cuoco's Leaked Nudes and Billy Crystal's Lip Flip (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Married' Finale, 'Breaking Amish' Premiere, and More Picks
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Is the Best Season Yet, Says Jessica Lange
- Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic Has a Premiere Date (PHOTO)