Adam Lambert, Josh Hutcherson Hit the NewNowNext Awards (Photos)
UPDATED: The "Hunger Games" actor took home the Next Big Star award, while the "Idol" alum performed his latest single, "Trespassing."
The stars were out for Logo's annual NewNowNext Awards, where Hunger Games actor Josh Hutcherson nabbed the Next Big Star award and Idol alum Adam Lambert took the stage for a rousing performance of his latest single, "Trespassing."
Also earning honors were Glee's Naya Rivera (Cause You're Hot), ABC's GCB (TV You Betta Watch), ABC's Revenge (Best New Indulgence) and The Avengers (Next Must-See Movie). Hosted by Kelly Osbourne, who also tied for the Beyond Style Award, the event was held at the W Hotel in Hollywood on Thursday, April 5. Not to worry -- the show doesn't officially air until Monday, April 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Logo.
In addition to Lambert, Neon Hitch, Neon Trees and Rye Rye all delivered high-energy performances throughout the evening.
In the above photograph, Lambert strikes a pose on the red carpet with Logos executive vice president/general manager, Lisa Sherman. Below, find more images of the stars and execs that stepped out at the fun-filled event.
Hutcherson and Sherman
Lambert with Logo's Senior Vice President of Original Programming Brent Zacky (left) and Sherman
Left to Right: Sherman, Kelly Osbourne, President of MTV Music Group and Logo, Van Toffler and MTV's Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Catherine Houser
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Here's the Full Tracklist for Lorde's 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack (PHOTO & AUDIO)
- Keanu Reeves on 'John Wick,' 'Bill & Ted 3,' and That 'Point Break' Remake (EXCLUSIVE)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw & Nate Parker Share a Moment in This Exclusive 'Beyond the Lights' Preview
- How Will 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Begin? In 'Horribly Brutal Fashion'
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany To Make NY Stage Debut in 'The Way We Get By'!
- Ariana Grande 'So Proud' of Brother Frankie for Booking 'Rock of Ages' Role
- Michelle Williams & Marion Cotillard Celebrate the Foundation Louis Vuitton Opening!
- Matthew Morrison's Wedding Photo to Renee Puente Revealed - See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!