Adam Levine to Be Named People's Sexiest Man Alive
UPDATED: "The Voice" judge and Maroon 5 lead singer recently got engaged to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo.
Adam Levine is set to be named People's Sexiest Man Alive, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Voice judge and Maroon 5 lead singer will be revealed as the magazine's choice next week.
He was asked about the rumors on Friday's Today show but seemed reluctant to say anything and squirmed as he was being questioned. After initially telling host Savannah Guthrie he didn't believe her, he remarked, "It would be an interesting idea … I know nothing."
Levine, who recently got engaged to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo, has been in the "Sexiest Man Alive" issue before but never as the top choice.
The singer follows recent "Sexiest Man" honorees Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds.
In addition to his music career, Levine has branched out into acting, with roles in American Horror Story and Can a Song Save Your Life? He's also launched fashion and fragrance lines. Last May, he inked a one-year first-look development deal with NBC, and the network subsequently picked up a script for a semi-autobiographical comedy based on his friendship with writer-producer Gene Hong (Community), whom he roomed with before either found success.
Gossip Cop was first to report that Levine would be People's choice.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- 'Twilight' Gets New Life with Facebook Short Film Contest
- Best of Late Night TV: Tyler Perry's Drone Race and Jimmy Kimmel's Pot Quiz (VIDEO)
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- Kim Kardashian Jets Off with North After Paris Fashion Week
- Lindsay Lohan Feels More & More Comfortable After Every 'Speed the Plow' Performance
- Gone Girl's Emily Ratajkowski Flaunts Tons of Cleavage on 'Cosmopolitan' Cover!
- Ansel Elgort & Kaitlyn Dever Join the Kids of 'Men, Women, & Children' at LA Premiere!