Adele's PBS 'Live From the Artists Den' Performance (Video)
In the intimate concert, streaming from Hulu, the pop superstar sings a string of her hits from "Rolling in the Deep" to "Someone Like You" to "Chasing Pavements."
Are you an Adele fan? Then A) take a number because so is 90 percent of the world, apparently and B) you're in for a treat, because Hulu has its hands on the pop superstar's PBS "Live From the Artists Den" performance.
In the episode, she sings a smorgasbord of her hits including "Rolling in the Deep," "Someone Like You," "Turning Tables" and "Chasing Pavements."
There's also a backstage interview with Adele, discussing her songwriting process and the breakup that resulted in her smash sophomore album 21, which has sold millions of copies worldwide.
She's set to perform during the Grammy Awards' Sunday telecast on CBS, marking her first time singing live in five months. The 23-year-old star went on hiatus several months ago after being forced to cancel her U.S. tour so she could have vocal cord surgery.
The singer is up for six trophies: record of the year, song of the year and best short form music video for "Rolling In The Deep"; album of the year and best pop vocal album for 21; and best pop solo performance for "Someone Like You."
Watch Hulu's PBS clip below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)