Pets Sing Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' (Video)
"Digging in the Deep" is the latest Pet Collective song to give a popular track a canine makeover.
This dog has some serious separation anxiety issues.
The latest video from YouTube stars the Pet Collective features the canine Pete, who is so sad to see his owner leave for a date that he breaks out into a doggy version of Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep.”
The aptly titled “Digging in the Deep” video is made complete with help from a cat ripping up feather pillows (in place of snow in the Adele video) and a bass-drum playing dog whose beat gives a pulse to dozens of water dishes.
The Pet Collective previously released a Corgi-filled petody of Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe."
Pete seems to have a real talent for performing. We wonder if Adele would consider bringing the pooch on board as a backup singer?
Watch the video below.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project