It's Official: Apple Announces iTunes Radio at WWDC
As expected, the technology giant shows off its competitor to streaming services Pandora and Spotify and introduced radical updates to its iOS operating system and Mac Pro desktop computers.
Apple has unveiled its iTunes Radio service at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
The computer company also previewed a comprehensive overhaul to the iOS operating system that powers iPhones and iPads and introduced a radically redesigned look and feel.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot In Music
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)