It's Official: Apple Announces iTunes Radio at WWDC
As expected, the technology giant shows off its competitor to streaming services Pandora and Spotify and introduced radical updates to its iOS operating system and Mac Pro desktop computers.
Apple has unveiled its iTunes Radio service at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
The computer company also previewed a comprehensive overhaul to the iOS operating system that powers iPhones and iPads and introduced a radically redesigned look and feel.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)