It's Official: Apple Announces iTunes Radio at WWDC
As expected, the technology giant shows off its competitor to streaming services Pandora and Spotify and introduced radical updates to its iOS operating system and Mac Pro desktop computers.
Apple has unveiled its iTunes Radio service at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
The computer company also previewed a comprehensive overhaul to the iOS operating system that powers iPhones and iPads and introduced a radically redesigned look and feel.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- 'Revenge': Victoria's RSVP Throws A Huge Wrench In Emily's Plans (VIDEO)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini-Series Premiere Puts Bonnie In Charge Of Duo's Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Returns To Storybrooke, But Peter Pan Is Planning A Curse (VIDEO)
- Kandi Burruss And Fantasia Barrino Tired Of Wendy Williams Attacking Them (VIDEO)
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction