'Austin City Limits' Behind-the-Scenes Preview: The Lumineers, Phoenix Perform (Exclusive Video)
Emeli Sande roller-skates in a backstage sneak peek of the music series, entering its 39th season this year.
What goes on behind the scenes of Austin City Limits? Plenty, it appears.
Roller skating, ping pong and pickup basketball are just a few of the activities highlighted in a backstage sizzle reel for the PBS show's upcoming season, hosted exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter.
Austin City Limits, the longest running music series on American television, kicks off its 39th season with Columbian artist Juanes and chart-topping Mexican artist Jesse & Joy in its season premiere on Oct. 5. The new season lineup will also feature Phoenix, The Lumineers, Shovels & Rope, Vampire Weekend, Grizzly Bear, Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Emeli Sande, Michael Kiwanuka, Jim James, The Black Angels, Jason Isbell, fun., Neko Case, Queens of the Stone Age and Local Natives. The lineup for the season's second half will be announced later this year.
See a sneak peek of Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and The Lumineers' performances in the video below.
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Egg Russian Roulette,' Cate Blanchett Finally Explains '#SuckIt' (VIDEO)
- James Bond Movies, Ranked From Worst to Best
- 'Sharknado 3' Snags Mark Cuban, Jerry Springer, Bo Derek, and More
- Calling All 'Divergent Series: Insurgent' Fans! Have We Got a Giveaway for You...
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'