'Austin City Limits' Behind-the-Scenes Preview: The Lumineers, Phoenix Perform (Exclusive Video)
Emeli Sande roller-skates in a backstage sneak peek of the music series, entering its 39th season this year.
What goes on behind the scenes of Austin City Limits? Plenty, it appears.
Roller skating, ping pong and pickup basketball are just a few of the activities highlighted in a backstage sizzle reel for the PBS show's upcoming season, hosted exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter.
Austin City Limits, the longest running music series on American television, kicks off its 39th season with Columbian artist Juanes and chart-topping Mexican artist Jesse & Joy in its season premiere on Oct. 5. The new season lineup will also feature Phoenix, The Lumineers, Shovels & Rope, Vampire Weekend, Grizzly Bear, Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Emeli Sande, Michael Kiwanuka, Jim James, The Black Angels, Jason Isbell, fun., Neko Case, Queens of the Stone Age and Local Natives. The lineup for the season's second half will be announced later this year.
See a sneak peek of Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and The Lumineers' performances in the video below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Gives 'Schoolhouse Rock' A Modern Makeover On 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Kimmel Named 'Most Dangerous Celebrity' To Search For Online
- Theater: "You Can't" Can't But James Earl Jones Surely Can
- "Cruisin'" with Jesse J & Smokey Robinson, Plus Chatting with Kandace Springs, Steve Arrington and AJ Croce
- Best of Late Night TV: Tyler Perry's Drone Race and Jimmy Kimmel's Pot Quiz (VIDEO)
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- 'Tetris' Will Become a Movie for Some Reason