'Austin City Limits' Behind-the-Scenes Preview: The Lumineers, Phoenix Perform (Exclusive Video)
Emeli Sande roller-skates in a backstage sneak peek of the music series, entering its 39th season this year.
What goes on behind the scenes of Austin City Limits? Plenty, it appears.
Roller skating, ping pong and pickup basketball are just a few of the activities highlighted in a backstage sizzle reel for the PBS show's upcoming season, hosted exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter.
Austin City Limits, the longest running music series on American television, kicks off its 39th season with Columbian artist Juanes and chart-topping Mexican artist Jesse & Joy in its season premiere on Oct. 5. The new season lineup will also feature Phoenix, The Lumineers, Shovels & Rope, Vampire Weekend, Grizzly Bear, Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, Emeli Sande, Michael Kiwanuka, Jim James, The Black Angels, Jason Isbell, fun., Neko Case, Queens of the Stone Age and Local Natives. The lineup for the season's second half will be announced later this year.
See a sneak peek of Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and The Lumineers' performances in the video below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch