Avril Lavigne Reveals Dark Self-Titled Album Cover Art (Photo)
The singer unveiled the arresting visual, from a photograph by Mark Liddell, on her new Instagram page.
Avril Lavigne sure looks grown up.
The "Here's to Never Growing Up" singer unveiled the official cover art for her forthcoming self-titled album on Thursday, showing off a morose yet arresting visual from photographer Mark Liddell.
"Thanks to all my fans for the amazing support! Here's an exclusive look at the cover of my new, self-titled album!" Lavigne posted on her freshly minted Instagram account.
The cover features an all-black background with "AVRIL LAVIGNE" sprawled across the bottom in white lettering. The photo puts Lavigne's face -- thoroughly blown out -- front and center, with her hair pulled back in a neat bun and black makeup smeared under her eyes.
The newlywed's album is due out in the fall following the success of its lead single, "Here's to Never Growing Up" and the follow up, "Rock N Roll."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Joaquin Phoenix In Talks to Play Superhero Doctor Strange in Upcoming Marvel Film!
- Orlando Bloom Misses His Flight to Los Angeles, So Books a Ticket to NYC Instead!
- 'Teen Wolf' Stars Tyler Hoechlin & Tyler Posey Celebrate Batman's 75th Anniversary at Comic-Con!
- Hunger Games' Wes Bentley Walks Around His Movie Set Totally Shirtless