Avril Lavigne Reveals Dark Self-Titled Album Cover Art (Photo)
The singer unveiled the arresting visual, from a photograph by Mark Liddell, on her new Instagram page.
Avril Lavigne sure looks grown up.
The "Here's to Never Growing Up" singer unveiled the official cover art for her forthcoming self-titled album on Thursday, showing off a morose yet arresting visual from photographer Mark Liddell.
"Thanks to all my fans for the amazing support! Here's an exclusive look at the cover of my new, self-titled album!" Lavigne posted on her freshly minted Instagram account.
The cover features an all-black background with "AVRIL LAVIGNE" sprawled across the bottom in white lettering. The photo puts Lavigne's face -- thoroughly blown out -- front and center, with her hair pulled back in a neat bun and black makeup smeared under her eyes.
The newlywed's album is due out in the fall following the success of its lead single, "Here's to Never Growing Up" and the follow up, "Rock N Roll."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'