Beyonce Apologizes for Concert Cancellation
In a letter to fans in Antwerp, Belgium, the superstar singer writes: "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me."
Beyonce is apologizing to fans for canceling a tour date in Antwerp, Belgium.
In a letter posted on her blog Wednesday, she writes: "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you."
On the advice of doctors, the 31-year-old superstar singer scrapped Tuesday's show "as a result of dehydration and exhaustion," her rep told The Hollywood Reporter.
She is scheduled to perform at the same venue -- Antwerp's Sportpaleis -- on Wednesday. Meanwhile, her health setback has fueled breathless speculation that she's pregnant with her second child.
"Thank you for your concern," she said in her letter. "I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show. See you tonight."
Beyonce's Mrs. Carter World Tour kicked off last month in Belgrade, Serbia; other dates are not expected to be affected.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR