Beyonce Announces First Post-Baby Concert Dates
The singer will perform in Atlantic City on May 25, 26 and 27.
Beyonce became a mom on January 7 when she gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter. While she has appeared in public since then, she has yet to perform on stage.
It's finally been announced that the singer will celebrate her return to the stage at Revel Resorts in Atlantic City in May.
The new resort, opening on April 2, will celebrate its grand opening with three performances by the music superstar over Memorial Day Weekend on May 25, 26 and 27.
Beyonce will perform at the venue’s Ovation Hall in what will be her first live shows of 2012. The 5,000-seat theater was designed by the same masterminds behind Cirque du Soleil’s two permanent theaters in Las Vegas and The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for Celine Dion’s show. Tickets go on sale April 6.
Beyonce and husband Jay-Z announced that they were pregnant with their first child at the MTV Video Music Awards in August 2011. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years.
They couple gave birth to a baby girl at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York on January 7.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- 'Ouija' Movie Stars Attend Spooky Seance with Their Celeb Pals (Exclusive Video!)
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Settle Lawsuit Against Tabloid Publishing False Stories
- Renee Zellweger Brings Her Boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II to Elle Women in Hollywood Event!
- Nikki Reed & Emmy Rossum Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration