Beyonce Cries Onstage During Last Mrs. Carter Show (Video)
"When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet," she told the audience in Portugal on Thursday night.
Beyonce said goodbye to her world tour on Thursday, as she burst into tears while onstage during her last Mrs. Carter Show in Lisbon, Portugal.
"This has been an incredible tour," she told the audience, asking for a spotlight because "I want them to see me."
Before singing "XO" off her recently released self-titled album, she said, "If you all don’t know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show. We started a year ago and I want to say this has been such a journey.
"In the past year, we’ve been through so much together -- the Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows," she said of the tour, which began in April 2013 and was the highest-grossing female tour of the year. "When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet," she said of daughter Blue Ivy.
"I just want you to know that I am so lucky," she continued, pausing to shed some tears. "I’m giving y’all an ugly cry! Thank y’all again. Thank you for allowing me to have a career. And when I fall, you lift me up. When I’m hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light. I dedicate this song to you guys."
Watch the video below:
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'