Beyonce Sings 'Survivor' With Terminally Ill Fan (Video)
The girl, who also danced with the superstar at her Las Vegas concert, was moved to tears by the experience.
Beyonce brought a terminally ill girl to tears by helping her fulfill her dying wish to dance with the superstar.
In a video posted to Beyonce's YouTube channel on Tuesday, the girl, Taylon, and the Make-A-Wish foundation explain how she ended up dancing with Queen B at her concert in Las Vegas. Taylon tells viewers that she just found out a few days earlier that she would be attending the concert as she excitedly bounces up and down in her wheelchair.
"They found an inoperable tumor on her brain and her dying wish was to dance with Beyonce," philanthropy strategist Ivy McGregor says in the video.
During the show, Beyonce floats out to the catwalk near where Taylon was sitting and introduces herself to the girl, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
The two then sing part of Destiny's Child's hit "Survivor" and dance together.
After Beyonce gives her another kiss on the cheek and walks back toward the stage, Taylon is overcome with emotion.
Watch the full video of Taylon's wish come true below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services