Beyonce Sings 'Survivor' With Terminally Ill Fan (Video)
The girl, who also danced with the superstar at her Las Vegas concert, was moved to tears by the experience.
Beyonce brought a terminally ill girl to tears by helping her fulfill her dying wish to dance with the superstar.
In a video posted to Beyonce's YouTube channel on Tuesday, the girl, Taylon, and the Make-A-Wish foundation explain how she ended up dancing with Queen B at her concert in Las Vegas. Taylon tells viewers that she just found out a few days earlier that she would be attending the concert as she excitedly bounces up and down in her wheelchair.
"They found an inoperable tumor on her brain and her dying wish was to dance with Beyonce," philanthropy strategist Ivy McGregor says in the video.
During the show, Beyonce floats out to the catwalk near where Taylon was sitting and introduces herself to the girl, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
The two then sing part of Destiny's Child's hit "Survivor" and dance together.
After Beyonce gives her another kiss on the cheek and walks back toward the stage, Taylon is overcome with emotion.
Watch the full video of Taylon's wish come true below.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years