Beyonce Super Bowl Set List Includes New Destiny's Child Song 'Nuclear' (Report)
Also: "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Survivor."
Alert the lip-syncing police: Beyonce's alleged Super Bowl set list with Destiny's Child has been revealed, and if an Us Weekly insider is to be believed, it includes the group's past hits "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Survivor" plus one new track, called "Nuclear."
Beyonce will also sing her solo song "Crazy in Love" during the Feb. 3 halftime show in Orleans, the magazine reports.
A rep for the 31-year-old superstar, who's reuniting with former Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for the television super-event, did not immediately respond to THR's request for comment.
This week, she's been embroiled in controversy over using a pre-recorded track while performing the National Anthem at Monday's presidential Inauguration. But Beyonce has also drawn support from other singers such as Cyndi Lauper, who remarked in a Current TV appearance: "I don’t even care. But you know, if it’s that cold, I don’t understand why you don’t do the thing inside."
What's Hot In Music
- The Letterman Years: Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Show That Changed Comedy Forever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer: At the Very End of the World, Everything Looks Insane
- The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah Is Already in Trouble on Twitter [Updated]
- Ludacris on Ludaversal, Paul Walker, and Reinventing Himself
- 'The Breakfast Club': Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy Look Back 30 Years Later (EXCLUSIVE)
- Don't Mess With Melissa McCarthy in New 'Spy' Trailer
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Recap: Most Couples Sizzle and Few Fizzle on Latin Night
- 'Furious 7' Star Dwayne Johnson on Family, Cheesy Lines, and 'Furious 8' (VIDEO)