Beyonce Tells Fan: 'Put That Damn Camera Down!' (Video)
The singer chides an audience member for being "too busy taping" at her Atlanta concert.
If you're trying to record the show at a Beyonce concert, you better make sure she doesn't catch you.
One fan at her recent stop in Atlanta was taping her performance when she gave him the opportunity to sing, leading the Queen B to snap, "Put that damn camera down!"
"You can't even sing cause you're too busy taping," she said as he offered a meek version of a line from "Irreplaceable."
"I am in your face, baby. You gotta seize the moment," she added.
Beyonce then gave him another chance to sing a line, and he did so with gusto.
"Yes, that's much better," she announces.
The incident comes less than two months after Beyonce chided a fan for slapping her behind during a performance of the same song at her show in Copenhagen.
Beyonce's exchange with the wannabe videographer is below.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'