Beyonce's New 'Grown Woman' Song Hits the Web
The energetic track was co-written by The-Dream and produced by Timbaland.
The pregnant pause is over: Beyonce has a new song out.
The pop superstar on Tuesday dropped "Grown Woman," a feisty tribal beat-driven track co-written by The-Dream and produced by Timbaland. It’s full of an energy that'll inevitably draw comparisons with "Single Ladies."
Beyonce's full of confidence as she sings: “I’m a grown woman, I do whatever I want.” Who would argue? She's at the pinnacle of pop music, the matriarch of a music dynasty.
The buzz surrounding whether she is or isn't carrying a sibling for Blue Ivy will almost certainly segue into more hype for this new number.
A short cut of the track had accompanied Beyonce’s Pepsi “Mirrors” ad, and it's been given an airing on stage in recent weeks. Tuesday, however, is the first full taste of the recording.
Check out the song via Billboard’s The Juice.
For the record, Beyonce's husband Jay-Z has said there isn't another Carter baby. Apart from this new record, that is.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years