Bill Clinton 'Sings' Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' (Video)
The former POTUS covers the song of summer in the dubbed clip, featuring a cameo from President Barack Obama.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" may have already been deemed "rapey" by critics, but Bill Clinton is bringing the infectious track to a whole new level.
YouTube channel BarackDubs, known for dubbing over popular songs (including Daft Punk's "Get Lucky," Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend") with snippets from various speeches by Barack Obama, decided to spice things up with a new version of Thicke's No. 1 hit. In the clip, Clinton declares "I know you want it" and laments about "good girls" and "blurred lines." Obama and his wife, Michelle, make brief cameos, but Clinton's wife, Hillary, is nowhere to be found. (But neither is Monica Lewinsky.)
In the video description, BarackDubs refers to Clinton as "the womanizer of womanizers." Fifteen years after his political sex scandal -- in which the president was accused of engaging in sexual relations with then-intern Lewinsky -- made news, the guy still can't catch a break. On the plus side, at least this video doesn't feature any nudity.
In a comic twist of (possibly strategic) timing, the video was published on July 23, 2013, Lewinsky's 40th birthday.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'