Bill Clinton 'Sings' Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' (Video)
The former POTUS covers the song of summer in the dubbed clip, featuring a cameo from President Barack Obama.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" may have already been deemed "rapey" by critics, but Bill Clinton is bringing the infectious track to a whole new level.
YouTube channel BarackDubs, known for dubbing over popular songs (including Daft Punk's "Get Lucky," Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend") with snippets from various speeches by Barack Obama, decided to spice things up with a new version of Thicke's No. 1 hit. In the clip, Clinton declares "I know you want it" and laments about "good girls" and "blurred lines." Obama and his wife, Michelle, make brief cameos, but Clinton's wife, Hillary, is nowhere to be found. (But neither is Monica Lewinsky.)
In the video description, BarackDubs refers to Clinton as "the womanizer of womanizers." Fifteen years after his political sex scandal -- in which the president was accused of engaging in sexual relations with then-intern Lewinsky -- made news, the guy still can't catch a break. On the plus side, at least this video doesn't feature any nudity.
In a comic twist of (possibly strategic) timing, the video was published on July 23, 2013, Lewinsky's 40th birthday.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story