Black Sabbath to Perform, Debut New Song on 'CSI' Season Finale
The group will play "The End is the Beginning" on the crime drama.
Ozzy Osbourne and the Black Sabbath gang will rock during a cameo in CSI's season finale.
In the lead-up to the release of their upcoming album, titled 13, the band will appear in the finale of the crime drama on May 15, CBS announced Wednesday.
The band will play a concert in the show attended by some of the characters. The performance in CSI will debut the first single, "End of the Beginning," from the group's new album.
"When we first heard that Black Sabbath was interested in premiering a song on CSI from their first studio album in 35 years, we were all really excited," said the show's executive producer, Don McGill, in a release. "So many of us are longtime fans."
The group had planned to release its 19th album in fall 2012, but rescheduled to June 11, 2013.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)