Black Sabbath to Perform, Debut New Song on 'CSI' Season Finale
The group will play "The End is the Beginning" on the crime drama.
Ozzy Osbourne and the Black Sabbath gang will rock during a cameo in CSI's season finale.
In the lead-up to the release of their upcoming album, titled 13, the band will appear in the finale of the crime drama on May 15, CBS announced Wednesday.
The band will play a concert in the show attended by some of the characters. The performance in CSI will debut the first single, "End of the Beginning," from the group's new album.
"When we first heard that Black Sabbath was interested in premiering a song on CSI from their first studio album in 35 years, we were all really excited," said the show's executive producer, Don McGill, in a release. "So many of us are longtime fans."
The group had planned to release its 19th album in fall 2012, but rescheduled to June 11, 2013.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!