B.o.B., Taylor Swift Rep For the Underdogs in 'Both Of Us' Clip (Video)
The newly released spot highlights the struggles and good times of millions living in Nashville's less glamorous neighborhoods.
B.o.B's latest collaboration with Taylor Swift, "Both Of Us," tells the story about the world's underdogs and their hardships. The accompanying video, released Wednesday, June 27, showcases the everyday person living in Nashville, their struggles and their good times.
The video opens up with B.o.B. standing before a small American flag then cuts to Swift singing the song's hook in a dark lit pool hall. B.o.B. then takes to the traintracks and streets to deliver his verses while Swift croons the hook in a pictaresque field while donning a white cotton dress.
Footage of the artists is interspliced with scenes of life in Nashville's less glamorous neighborhoods in attempt to show the life of millions of the real world's "underdogs."
The lyrics are perfectly displayed through out the "Both of Us" video. "Most of us aint Hollywood actors, but if it's all for one, and one for all, then maybe one day we all can ball. Do it one time for the underdogs. Sincerely yours, from one of y'all," B.o.B raps
Watch the video below.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- 16 'New Girl' Facts That'll Make You Love It Even More
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'