Bon Jovi Postpones Mexico City Concert Following Tico Torres' Emergency Surgery
"He's an amazing man," tweets Richie Sambora of the drummer, who had an emergency appendectomy Tuesday.
Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres underwent an emergency appendectomy, resulting in the postponement of the group's show in Mexico City, according to the band's website.
The show at Foro Sol in Mexico City will be rescheduled for a later date to be announced, and tickets for the Tuesday night show will be honored at that date.
"All my love, prayers and heart goes out to my brother, Tico," tweeted estranged guitarist Richie Sambora of the 59-year old musician. "He's an amazing man, a true warrior, great artist and underestimated musician."
Sambora exited the "Because We Can" tour in April, citing a "personal matter."
The band is scheduled for more dates in South America, and is currently holding a "Because We Can" sweepstakes, which includes a chance to spend a day on tour with the band, on its Facebook page.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!