Bon Jovi Has 2013's Top-Grossing Tour
Record-high worldwide ticket sales puts the band ahead of Beyonce, Justin Bieber and others.
Bon Jovi not only has the year's top tour, but the rock band achieved a career high in 2013.
The New Jersey-based act's worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstar's annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce came in second with $188.6 million. She ended her tour last week in Brooklyn. Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The global concert business scored a record year with the top 20 tours, earning $2.43 billion in primary ticket sales. It generated $1.96 billion last year.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction. The Rolling Stones' comeback tour ranked 12th, a notch under Paul McCartney.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014