Bon Jovi Has 2013's Top-Grossing Tour
Record-high worldwide ticket sales puts the band ahead of Beyonce, Justin Bieber and others.
Bon Jovi not only has the year's top tour, but the rock band achieved a career high in 2013.
The New Jersey-based act's worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstar's annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce came in second with $188.6 million. She ended her tour last week in Brooklyn. Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The global concert business scored a record year with the top 20 tours, earning $2.43 billion in primary ticket sales. It generated $1.96 billion last year.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction. The Rolling Stones' comeback tour ranked 12th, a notch under Paul McCartney.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup