Britney Spears to Unveil New Video During The CW's iHeartRadio Broadcast
"Work Bitch," directed by Ben Mor, will play during the network's special airing of the festival on Tuesday, Oct. 1, between 8 and 10 p.m.
Britney Spears is ready to work.
The CW will unveil the new video for Spears' latest single, "Work Bitch," during its Tuesday broadcast of the iHeartRadio Music Festival's second night, airing between 8 and 10 p.m. ET. The pop star revealed via her Twitter account that the video will air at precisely 9:34 p.m. ET and will be on VEVO by 9:40 p.m. ET.
Spears first teased fans with a snippet from the video on her Instagram account, posting a brief preview of the Ben Mor-directed piece. "Just a lil taste to hold y'all over," she wrote in the caption.
She has also not been shy about tweeting photos from the set in which she's baring her belly and dancing seductively -- just like the old days.
"Ben Mor & I are finally finished with #WorkBxxCH. So proud of this video & overjoyed to share with my beautiful fans," Spears wrote on Monday.
The video comes one day after the 15-year anniversary of Spears' debut single, "…Baby One More Time."
Tuesday's broadcast of iHeartRadio's final night will feature performances from Ke$ha, Bruno Mars, Miguel, Drake, Paul McCartney and Spears' ex Justin Timberlake.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' Video Is Definitely About Butts, In Case You Were Confused
- Here's David Lynch Gazing Upon David Lynch, Set To The Music Of David Lynch
- Why One Woman Wants A Relationship With A Father Of 34 Children (VIDEO)
- It's all the little details that help Universal Orlando deliver the really big scares at Halloween Horror Nights 24
- Best of Late Night TV: Kaley Cuoco's Leaked Nudes and Billy Crystal's Lip Flip (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Married' Finale, 'Breaking Amish' Premiere, and More Picks
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Is the Best Season Yet, Says Jessica Lange
- Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic Has a Premiere Date (PHOTO)