Britney Spears to Unveil New Video During The CW's iHeartRadio Broadcast
"Work Bitch," directed by Ben Mor, will play during the network's special airing of the festival on Tuesday, Oct. 1, between 8 and 10 p.m.
Britney Spears is ready to work.
The CW will unveil the new video for Spears' latest single, "Work Bitch," during its Tuesday broadcast of the iHeartRadio Music Festival's second night, airing between 8 and 10 p.m. ET. The pop star revealed via her Twitter account that the video will air at precisely 9:34 p.m. ET and will be on VEVO by 9:40 p.m. ET.
Spears first teased fans with a snippet from the video on her Instagram account, posting a brief preview of the Ben Mor-directed piece. "Just a lil taste to hold y'all over," she wrote in the caption.
She has also not been shy about tweeting photos from the set in which she's baring her belly and dancing seductively -- just like the old days.
"Ben Mor & I are finally finished with #WorkBxxCH. So proud of this video & overjoyed to share with my beautiful fans," Spears wrote on Monday.
The video comes one day after the 15-year anniversary of Spears' debut single, "…Baby One More Time."
Tuesday's broadcast of iHeartRadio's final night will feature performances from Ke$ha, Bruno Mars, Miguel, Drake, Paul McCartney and Spears' ex Justin Timberlake.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)