Bruce Springsteen Twirls Onstage with Daughter to 'Dancing in the Dark' (Video)
Now 20, Jessica Springsteen is an Olympic-caliber equestrian rider and studies psychology at Duke University.
In the classic 1984 video for his song "Dancing in the Dark," Bruce Springsteen picks a lucky girl out of the crowd to dance onstage with. (Those old enough to remember will know the girl was none other than Courteney Cox.)
But at The Boss's concert Thrusday night before 10,000 Parisian fans, it was another lucky young lady who took her place: his daughter Jessica Springsteen.
Jessica, born seven years after that video was shot, is now 20 and a nationally ranked equestrian on the reserve list to compete for the U.S. at the 2012 London Olympics. She also is a student at Duke University, where she majors in psychology.
With features that call to mind both her father as well as her mother -- E Street Band member Patti Scialfa -- the second of Springsteen's three children was captured by cellphone cameras being coaxed onstage, where she waltzed with her legendary rocker dad after he mimed an introduction to the crowd.
Watch them dance in the video below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!
- Hercules' Irina Shayk Leaves Craig Ferguson Speechless - Watch Now
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million