Bruce Springsteen's New Album Released Early on Amazon
The rocker's 18th studio release, "High Hopes," became available Saturday -- two weeks ahead of its announced release date.
Fans expecting to wait two more weeks for the new Bruce Springsteen album got a surprise Saturday.
The New Jersey rocker's 18th studio album, High Hopes, became available for purchase and download via Amazon, despite an announced Jan. 14 release date.
High Hopes was released through Amazon's mobile website in an MP3 format, Billboard reports, and is now available through file-sharing websites by those who purchased the album through Amazon. It is unclear if the early release was an intentional move on Amazon's part.
Springsteen’s new album features appearances by Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello and the final recorded appearances by late E Street Band members Clarence Clemons and Danny Federici.
The E Street Band will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this April.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- The Power Rangers And Cookie Monster Fight To The Death, Naturally
- What The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Can Teach Us About Email Marketing
- Horatio Sanz On 'Saturday Night Live's' Politics: 'We Dropped The Ball' On Going After The Right
- Jennifer Hudson's Half-Brother, Stephen Angelo Simpson, Arrested For Alleged Stabbing
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Hubby Marco Perego Step Out for Sunny Stroll After Taking On the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kourtney Kardashian: Mason & Penelope Love North West So Much!
- Gisele Bundchen Once Again Tops Forbes' List of Highest Paid Models, Has Had #1 Spot Since 2002!
- Robbie Amell Engaged To 'Chasing Life' Star Italia Ricci!