Bruce Springsteen's New Album Released Early on Amazon
The rocker's 18th studio release, "High Hopes," became available Saturday -- two weeks ahead of its announced release date.
Fans expecting to wait two more weeks for the new Bruce Springsteen album got a surprise Saturday.
The New Jersey rocker's 18th studio album, High Hopes, became available for purchase and download via Amazon, despite an announced Jan. 14 release date.
High Hopes was released through Amazon's mobile website in an MP3 format, Billboard reports, and is now available through file-sharing websites by those who purchased the album through Amazon. It is unclear if the early release was an intentional move on Amazon's part.
Springsteen’s new album features appearances by Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello and the final recorded appearances by late E Street Band members Clarence Clemons and Danny Federici.
The E Street Band will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this April.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues