Celine Dion Covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep': Who Sang It Better? (Audio)
The French-Canadian diva performs the British songstress' hit at her concert in Las Vegas.
Celine Dion returned to the Las Vegas stage with a triumphant tribute to another diva with a full set of pipes.
Resuming her Sin City residency, Dion -- she of "My Heart Will Go On," and other soaring ballads -- covered Adele's ubiquitous hit "Rolling in the Deep" over the weekend, and she's probably the only artist who could successfully pull it off.
"I love Adele so much, she's amazing," cooed Dion to the crowd, which cheered back in approval.
Her version of the song is a near-perfect match for Adele's sultry and powerful original, but with a touch more Dion-esque drama. (You can imagine the Grammy winner pounding her chest, "My Heart Will Go On"-style, in an emotional display of stage theatrics.)
Which begs the question: who sang it best? Listen to Dion's interpretation, and leave your comments below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR