Cher Lloyd Weds Fiance in Secret Ceremony
The "Want U Back" singer tied the knot with hairdresser Craig Monk on Nov. 18.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Cher Lloyd no longer has any need to "Want U Back," as the 20-year-old pop starlet is now a married woman. Lloyd and her fiance, hairdresser Craig Monk, tied the knot during a secret ceremony on Monday (Nov. 18), after the couple became engaged last January.
Cheryl Cole, a judge on the U.K. version of The X Factor when Lloyd was a finalist in 2010, wrote on Twitter, "Wow!! Heard your good news. Congratulations @CherLloyd I hope you have many more happy years and memories to come. Cheryl x"
Lloyd, whose debut album Sticks + Stones was released in the U.S. last year, is finishing up her sophomore LP, Sorry I'm Late. Early next year, the singer will support Demi Lovato during select dates of her Neon Lights tour.
Check out Lloyd's Instagram post below:
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- OneRepublic's 'Ordinary Human' Music Video Includes New 'Giver' Footage - Watch Now!
- Kelly Brook Announces She's the New Face of Skechers!
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!