Chris Brown Compares Self to Jesus After Frank Ocean Fight
The scandal-stirring singer paints a crucifixion scene to describe his mood, post-brawl.
Chris Brown's fight with Frank Ocean has the controversial singer comparing himself to Jesus on the cross.
On Monday, Brown posted an Instagram photo depicting a crucifixion scene with the caption: "Painting the way I feel today. Focus on what matters!"
The night before, Brown and Ocean -- the acclaimed, Grammy-nominated It Artist of R&B -- engaged in a brawl in the parking lot of a Los Angeles recording studio. Ocean allegedly blocked Brown from pulling out of a spot, TMZ reported, and a fight broke out after Brown attempted to shake Ocean's hand.
An investigation is now underway and authorities say Ocean wants to press charges.
The pair have a history of hostility. Two years ago, Ocean balked when Brown boasted "I f--- with Frank Ocean," to which the former responded with more verbal ammo, comparing the on-and-off beau of Rihanna to Sisqo and Ike Turner.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Colbert To Denver Post's Marijuana Editor, Ricardo Baca: 'Are You A Cop?'
- Yeezy Taught Me: How To Impress Barbara Walters
- Conversations with Alonzo Bodden and Spyro Gyra's Jay Beckenstein, Plus Exclusives by Make-A-Wish, Placido Domingo, Placido Domingo Jr and Danielle de Niese
- Tracy Letts Hopes 'August: Osage County' Wins 'Every F--king Thing'
- 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom': Inside the Making of the Nelson Mandela Biopic (EXCLUSIVE)
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)