Chris Brown Compares Self to Jesus After Frank Ocean Fight
The scandal-stirring singer paints a crucifixion scene to describe his mood, post-brawl.
Chris Brown's fight with Frank Ocean has the controversial singer comparing himself to Jesus on the cross.
On Monday, Brown posted an Instagram photo depicting a crucifixion scene with the caption: "Painting the way I feel today. Focus on what matters!"
The night before, Brown and Ocean -- the acclaimed, Grammy-nominated It Artist of R&B -- engaged in a brawl in the parking lot of a Los Angeles recording studio. Ocean allegedly blocked Brown from pulling out of a spot, TMZ reported, and a fight broke out after Brown attempted to shake Ocean's hand.
An investigation is now underway and authorities say Ocean wants to press charges.
The pair have a history of hostility. Two years ago, Ocean balked when Brown boasted "I f--- with Frank Ocean," to which the former responded with more verbal ammo, comparing the on-and-off beau of Rihanna to Sisqo and Ike Turner.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)