Chris Brown Compares Self to Jesus After Frank Ocean Fight
The scandal-stirring singer paints a crucifixion scene to describe his mood, post-brawl.
Chris Brown's fight with Frank Ocean has the controversial singer comparing himself to Jesus on the cross.
On Monday, Brown posted an Instagram photo depicting a crucifixion scene with the caption: "Painting the way I feel today. Focus on what matters!"
The night before, Brown and Ocean -- the acclaimed, Grammy-nominated It Artist of R&B -- engaged in a brawl in the parking lot of a Los Angeles recording studio. Ocean allegedly blocked Brown from pulling out of a spot, TMZ reported, and a fight broke out after Brown attempted to shake Ocean's hand.
An investigation is now underway and authorities say Ocean wants to press charges.
The pair have a history of hostility. Two years ago, Ocean balked when Brown boasted "I f--- with Frank Ocean," to which the former responded with more verbal ammo, comparing the on-and-off beau of Rihanna to Sisqo and Ike Turner.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'