Chris Brown Adds Tattoo of Battered Woman to His Neck (Photo)
The hip-hop star is sporting new ink on his neck, and some say it looks suspiciously like his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Rihanna and Chris Brown were caught locking lips at the VMAs last week; now, she may be adorning his neck -- in a very unflattering way.
Brown was snapped showing off a prominent new tattoo on the right side of his neck, below his jawline, which depicts a woman with what seems to be a battered face. Look closely, and many of her features are similar to Rihanna's, which has led to speculation that it is indeed a rendering of her face after Brown physically beat her before the 2009 Grammys.
Associates close to Brown, however, say it is just "some random woman."
The troubled relationship between the pop star and her hip-hop singing ex-boyfriend has accelerated its healing of late, as a lifted restraining order earlier this year has led to a number of warm embraces. Rihanna cried about Brown and declared her love for him during a special interview with Oprah.
Rihanna also just got some new ink: a tattoo of Isis below her breasts, in honor of her late grandmother.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend