Chris Brown's 'Don't Think They Know' Video Features Aaliyah Hologram (Video)
The music video includes two images of the late R&B singer.
Chris Brown’s new video for his song “Don’t Think They Know” features a posthumous vocal and visual performance by Aaliyah.
The late R&B artist can be heard on the track’s hook, and two holographic image of the "Try Again" singer are projected on either side of Brown as he dances alone in a dark room.
The video has an overarching message of nonviolence, with Brown playing the peacemaker between two warring Los Angeles gangs (a likely reference to the Bloods and the Crips).
The clip closes with a commemoration for Brown’s friend Michael "Lil Frogg" Reshard, an up-and-coming Compton rapper who was gunned down in front of a local liquor store earlier this year.
"Don't Think They Know" will be on Brown's upcoming album, X, out July 16.
“This album has a lot of substance, from the subject matter and the situations to how it deals with love,” the “Look at Me Now” rapper told Rolling Stone in an interview, “It's really derived from personal experiences.”
Watch the video for "Don't Think They Know" below:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Toronto Film Festival 2014: Big Movies, Lineup Announced
- How Will 'Sons of Anarchy' End? Even Showrunner Kurt Sutter Isn't Sure
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)