Ciara, Nicki Minaj Pay Homage to Michael Jackson in 'I'm Out' (Video)
The hip-hop stars unveiled their new collaboration at Sunday's BET Awards.
Ciara enlisted Nicki Minaj for the music video for her latest single, "I'm Out," and the result is Michael and Janet Jackson's futuristic "Scream" collaboration-meets-TLC's "No Scrubs," which featured a rap from the late Lisa "Lefteye" Lopes, a '90s predecessor of the brash, eccentric Minaj.
The clip was released at Sunday's BET Awards, where Minaj won the trophy for best female hip-hop artist. Ciara, meanwhile, will drop her eponymous fifth studio album on Friday; she previously teamed up with Minaj on the track "I'm Legit," off the rapper's 2012 album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded -- The Re-Up.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'