Coachella 2014: Justin Bieber Makes Surprise Appearance
The singer joined Chance the Rapper for his Sunday set.
Justin Bieber made a surprise guest appearance during Chance the Rapper's set at Coachella Sunday. The two performed the Bieber track "Confident" on which the Chicago MC is featured.
Bieber wore sunglasses, a white bucket hat, black T-shirt, baggy gray shorts, black slipper shoes, with a gold chain and black bandana around his neck and an orange bandana tied around his wrist.
He teased his guest appearance earlier today on Twitter, posting, "what am i up to today?? ;)"
After his set, he tweeted, "That was fun" and then followed with a video of him dancing shortly after.
Bieber is another of many surprise guests who have shown up over the three-day weekend, which has also seen a guest appearance by Gwen Stefani during Pharrell's set, Solange Knowles bringing out her sister Beyonce and Nas bringing out Jay Z.
Needless to say, the crowd was ready with camera phones.
— janine // 12 (@wonderdrews) April 13, 2014
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip