Coming Soon: Daft Punk Action Figures
Miniature versions of the French DJ duo sporting the "Random Access Memories" look will be available this winter.
From Wilco to The Avengers to a President Obama parody and beyond, Daft Punk's summer hit "Get Lucky" has received cover treatment from every sector of the entertainment world. It seems everyone is eager to play with the coolest robotic tag-team around.
And now anyone can, thanks to a new line of action figures due out this winter from Bandai and Japan’s S.H. Figuarts. Consequence of Sound reports that the six-inch figures were designed under the French duo's direct supervision and will feature Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo dressed in their sleek leather Random Access Memories attire. The helmets employ a shiny metallic finish and clear parts to make them as realistic as possible, and there are seven sets of interchangeable hand parts to maximize posing.
Photos of the figurines can be seen here -- and pre-orders are already underway.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David