Coming Soon: Daft Punk Action Figures
Miniature versions of the French DJ duo sporting the "Random Access Memories" look will be available this winter.
From Wilco to The Avengers to a President Obama parody and beyond, Daft Punk's summer hit "Get Lucky" has received cover treatment from every sector of the entertainment world. It seems everyone is eager to play with the coolest robotic tag-team around.
And now anyone can, thanks to a new line of action figures due out this winter from Bandai and Japan’s S.H. Figuarts. Consequence of Sound reports that the six-inch figures were designed under the French duo's direct supervision and will feature Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo dressed in their sleek leather Random Access Memories attire. The helmets employ a shiny metallic finish and clear parts to make them as realistic as possible, and there are seven sets of interchangeable hand parts to maximize posing.
Photos of the figurines can be seen here -- and pre-orders are already underway.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot In Music
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!