Coming Soon: Daft Punk Action Figures
Miniature versions of the French DJ duo sporting the "Random Access Memories" look will be available this winter.
From Wilco to The Avengers to a President Obama parody and beyond, Daft Punk's summer hit "Get Lucky" has received cover treatment from every sector of the entertainment world. It seems everyone is eager to play with the coolest robotic tag-team around.
And now anyone can, thanks to a new line of action figures due out this winter from Bandai and Japan’s S.H. Figuarts. Consequence of Sound reports that the six-inch figures were designed under the French duo's direct supervision and will feature Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo dressed in their sleek leather Random Access Memories attire. The helmets employ a shiny metallic finish and clear parts to make them as realistic as possible, and there are seven sets of interchangeable hand parts to maximize posing.
Photos of the figurines can be seen here -- and pre-orders are already underway.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot