Corrie Christopher, Imagine Dragons Join Paradigm
The former APA agent is bringing along 15 clients, including Rise Against, Sublime with Rome, AWOLNATION, Descendents and the Dirty Heads.
Corrie Christopher, agent for Imagine Dragons, has joined Paradigm as an agent in Paradigm’s music division. Christopher had been senior vp concerts at Agency for the Performing Arts.
In addition to Imagine Dragons, Christopher brings some 15 clients with her to Paradigm, including Rise Against, Sublime with Rome, AWOLNATION, Descendents, and the Dirty Heads, among others.
“I’m excited to bring my artists to an already amazing roster,” says Christopher, an agent known for a focus on artist development, most prominently through her work with Imagine Dragons, a band that has grown from supporting at the club level to headlining arenas on one album cycle since the release of Night Visions in September 2012. Today Imagine Dragons will announce a run of North American arena dates for February and March that will wrap global touring on the album.
“Artist development is big part of it for me,” Christopher says. “[Paradigm] shares a very similar vision and has been very successful developing artists for many years.”
Christopher is “clearly is one of us,” says Chip Hooper, Paradigm's worldwide head of music. “She is a great person, she works hard, she is very passionate about what she does, and she fits into our culture and the fabric of our company incredibly well. Everyone at our company is excited about her coming on board, we all respect her, we all like her, and [Paradigm head of music in New York] Marty [Diamond] and I think it’s just a perfect fit.”
“I am really excited about about Corrie joining our team,” says Diamond. “She has an incredible energy and shares our spirit for artist development.”
Christopher says she will be actively looking for new music talent to sign. “I plan to continue to build my roster, and I'm excited to do it at Paradigm,” she says.
Hooper adds that Christopher has “a selective aesthetic, and we want to support her continued growth. She doesn’t take getting involved with artists lightly, and when she does, she gives it her all.”
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'