Courtney Love Stars in E-Cigarette Ad (Video)
The rocker drops an F-bomb in the 50-second commercial for NJOY, which also features Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Courtney Love is following Stephen Dorff’s lead in becoming a spokesperson for an eCigarette brand.
NJOY, an electronic cigarette available at 50,000 retail locations throughout the U.S., and the only vapor-based Nicotine delivery system to have its marketing practices reviewed by Federal District and Appellate Courts, has hired the Hole rocker to star in a new ad.
Unlike Dorff’s endorsement of Blu from a beachside location, Love demonstrates the eCig’s odor-free appeal indoors. The singer is shown puffing away by a window during a hoity-toity event. Chastised by the presumptive host, Love tells the woman, “Relax, it's a f---ing NJOY."
The clip ends with a snippet from Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Watch the ad below:
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!