Courtney Love Stars in E-Cigarette Ad (Video)
The rocker drops an F-bomb in the 50-second commercial for NJOY, which also features Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Courtney Love is following Stephen Dorff’s lead in becoming a spokesperson for an eCigarette brand.
NJOY, an electronic cigarette available at 50,000 retail locations throughout the U.S., and the only vapor-based Nicotine delivery system to have its marketing practices reviewed by Federal District and Appellate Courts, has hired the Hole rocker to star in a new ad.
Unlike Dorff’s endorsement of Blu from a beachside location, Love demonstrates the eCig’s odor-free appeal indoors. The singer is shown puffing away by a window during a hoity-toity event. Chastised by the presumptive host, Love tells the woman, “Relax, it's a f---ing NJOY."
The clip ends with a snippet from Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Watch the ad below:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)