Courtney Love Stars in E-Cigarette Ad (Video)
The rocker drops an F-bomb in the 50-second commercial for NJOY, which also features Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Courtney Love is following Stephen Dorff’s lead in becoming a spokesperson for an eCigarette brand.
NJOY, an electronic cigarette available at 50,000 retail locations throughout the U.S., and the only vapor-based Nicotine delivery system to have its marketing practices reviewed by Federal District and Appellate Courts, has hired the Hole rocker to star in a new ad.
Unlike Dorff’s endorsement of Blu from a beachside location, Love demonstrates the eCig’s odor-free appeal indoors. The singer is shown puffing away by a window during a hoity-toity event. Chastised by the presumptive host, Love tells the woman, “Relax, it's a f---ing NJOY."
The clip ends with a snippet from Hole's hit song, "Celebrity Skin."
Watch the ad below:
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'