Courtney Love to Tell Her 'Story' in New Autobiography
The former Hole frontwoman and wife of Kurt Cobain will reportedly release her own memoir via Macmillan Publishers later this year.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Morrissey isn't the only rocker getting in the autobiography game; add Courtney Love to that mix.
The former Hole frontwoman and wife of Kurt Cobain will release her own memoir, published through Macmillan Publishers, later this year, Consequence of Sound reports.
A posting on Amazon lists Courtney Love: My Story at 400 pages, with a Dec. 15 release date. According to the book description, Love's autobiography will tackle the singer's drug use, her early life as a stripper and her relationships with Edward Norton, Billy Corgan and Trent Reznor, among many more topics.
In an interview last July, Love told Billboard the memoir wouldn't be a "kissy-telly" affair. "In fact, you'd think I was the Virgin Mary from this book so far -- but that doesn't mean there's not juicy parts in it," she said. "It's just juicy parts about ME, not other people."
The book's debut will precede a new album, tentatively titled Died Blonde, which could see an early 2014 release date.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany To Make NY Stage Debut in 'The Way We Get By'!
- Ariana Grande 'So Proud' of Brother Frankie for Booking 'Rock of Ages' Role
- Michelle Williams & Marion Cotillard Celebrate the Foundation Louis Vuitton Opening!
- Matthew Morrison's Wedding Photo to Renee Puente Revealed - See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!