Dad and Daughter Lip Sync Iggy Azalea’s 'Fancy' in the Car (Video)
The father tries to belt out "Let It Go," but the kid quickly puts a stop to that.
Could this father-and-daughter lip sync car sesh of Iggy Azalea’s "Fancy" be any more rad? Probs not. Well, maybe if Iggy herself popped up in the backseat for a verse or two.
Also, can we talk about how the dad was totally into singing "Let It Go," but his daughter was having none of that, 'cause Frozen is starting to cool off and I-G-G-Y’s "Fancy" is just heating up. So props to her for keeping her dad in check, 'cause he’s not like regular dads -- he’s a cool dad.
Watch the video below.
This story first appeared on billboard.com
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!