Dad and Daughter Lip Sync Iggy Azalea’s 'Fancy' in the Car (Video)
The father tries to belt out "Let It Go," but the kid quickly puts a stop to that.
Could this father-and-daughter lip sync car sesh of Iggy Azalea’s "Fancy" be any more rad? Probs not. Well, maybe if Iggy herself popped up in the backseat for a verse or two.
Also, can we talk about how the dad was totally into singing "Let It Go," but his daughter was having none of that, 'cause Frozen is starting to cool off and I-G-G-Y’s "Fancy" is just heating up. So props to her for keeping her dad in check, 'cause he’s not like regular dads -- he’s a cool dad.
Watch the video below.
This story first appeared on billboard.com
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch