Daft Punk Debuts 10-Minute 'Get Lucky' Remix (Video)
The track adds an additional four minutes to the album version.
Daft Punk's summer hit has gotten the extended remix treatment.
The duo's Random Access Memories single, "Get Lucky," has premiered on Spotify in 10-minute form. While there are few dramatic changes to the track, an additional four minutes have been added to the album version.
The vinyl version of the single, which contains the remix, radio edit and album version, ships on July 16. Random Access Memories debuted in May with 339,000 copies sold in the first week, according to Billboard.
A video teaser of the remix shows the robotic duo tapping their fingers while moonlit revelers dance away to the track:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip