Daft Punk Reveals New Album Track List Via Vine (Video)
"Random Access Memories," the French DJ duo's first release for Columbia Records, is due out May 17.
French DJ duo Daft Punk continues the buildup for its forthcoming album Random Access Memories by releasing the track list on video app Vine.
Columbia Records, the Sony-owned label which signed the band earlier this year, tweeted a link to the six-second clip on April 16, which runs through 13 song names (see list below).
The highly anticipated album is due out on May 17 and features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, famed disco producer Giorgio Moroder, Chic guitarist and producer Nile Rodgers and EDM remixer and artist Todd Edwards.
Daft Punk have been teasing bits of R.A.M.’s music and visuals via traditional means (a commercial during Saturday Night Live, a billboard on the Sunset strip, poster sniping campaigns in major cities), but in keeping with the unpredictability of the pioneering act, have also debuted snippets in between sets at Coachella (prompting rumors of a surprise appearance at the California festival).
See the full track list and watch the Vine video below:
"Give Life Back to Music"
"The Game Of Love"
"Giorgio by Moroder"
"Lose Yourself To Dance"
"Fragments of Time"
"Doin' It Right"
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler