Daft Punk Reveals New Album Track List Via Vine (Video)
"Random Access Memories," the French DJ duo's first release for Columbia Records, is due out May 17.
French DJ duo Daft Punk continues the buildup for its forthcoming album Random Access Memories by releasing the track list on video app Vine.
Columbia Records, the Sony-owned label which signed the band earlier this year, tweeted a link to the six-second clip on April 16, which runs through 13 song names (see list below).
The highly anticipated album is due out on May 17 and features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, famed disco producer Giorgio Moroder, Chic guitarist and producer Nile Rodgers and EDM remixer and artist Todd Edwards.
Daft Punk have been teasing bits of R.A.M.’s music and visuals via traditional means (a commercial during Saturday Night Live, a billboard on the Sunset strip, poster sniping campaigns in major cities), but in keeping with the unpredictability of the pioneering act, have also debuted snippets in between sets at Coachella (prompting rumors of a surprise appearance at the California festival).
See the full track list and watch the Vine video below:
"Give Life Back to Music"
"The Game Of Love"
"Giorgio by Moroder"
"Lose Yourself To Dance"
"Fragments of Time"
"Doin' It Right"
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years