Dave Grohl Joins the Rolling Stones Onstage (Video)
The Foo Fighters frontman trades vocals with Mick Jagger on the "Sticky Fingers" track "Bitch."
Ever wondered what the greatest supergroup would look like? Like Dave Grohl with the Rolling Stones, perhaps? Well, that happened.
The Foo Fighters frontman joined the Rolling Stones onstage Saturday crank out the song “Bitch,” a track from the Stones’ 1971 album Sticky Fingers.
In a clip uploaded to YouTube, Grohl can be seen strolling onstage with guitar in hand and joining Mick Jagger on the mic, producing a moment no one at Anaheim's Honda Center will forget. The video can be seen below.
The surprise guest slot wasn't much of a secret. The Rolling Stones’ social media team had earlier tipped off concert goers with a Tweet -- no doubt a strategy to shift more tickets.
Watch the video below:
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- The Abu Dhabi Diaries: Can a Film Festival Help Us Overcome Misconceptions, Conflicts and Stereotypes?
- Famed Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dead At 85
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, Jack Black's Cereal Jingle, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Soundtrack Will Get a Cassette Release (PHOTO)
- New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Teaser Pits Gale vs. Peeta (VIDEO)
- After 2 Seasons, FX Has Cancelled 'The Bridge'