Dave Grohl Joins the Rolling Stones Onstage (Video)
The Foo Fighters frontman trades vocals with Mick Jagger on the "Sticky Fingers" track "Bitch."
Ever wondered what the greatest supergroup would look like? Like Dave Grohl with the Rolling Stones, perhaps? Well, that happened.
The Foo Fighters frontman joined the Rolling Stones onstage Saturday crank out the song “Bitch,” a track from the Stones’ 1971 album Sticky Fingers.
In a clip uploaded to YouTube, Grohl can be seen strolling onstage with guitar in hand and joining Mick Jagger on the mic, producing a moment no one at Anaheim's Honda Center will forget. The video can be seen below.
The surprise guest slot wasn't much of a secret. The Rolling Stones’ social media team had earlier tipped off concert goers with a Tweet -- no doubt a strategy to shift more tickets.
Watch the video below:
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Isabel Lucas & Jim Sturgess Bring 'Electric Slide' to Tribeca Film Fest!
- Sofia Vergara's 'Fading Gigalo' Threesome Scene: I Was a Little Nervous!
- Leighton Meester Enjoyed Easter Dinner with Husband Adam Brody - Find Out the Romantic Details! (Exclusive)
- Emma Stone Publicly Questions Boyfriend Andrew Garfield's Views on Femininity - Watch Now!