Dave Grohl Joins the Rolling Stones Onstage (Video)
The Foo Fighters frontman trades vocals with Mick Jagger on the "Sticky Fingers" track "Bitch."
Ever wondered what the greatest supergroup would look like? Like Dave Grohl with the Rolling Stones, perhaps? Well, that happened.
The Foo Fighters frontman joined the Rolling Stones onstage Saturday crank out the song “Bitch,” a track from the Stones’ 1971 album Sticky Fingers.
In a clip uploaded to YouTube, Grohl can be seen strolling onstage with guitar in hand and joining Mick Jagger on the mic, producing a moment no one at Anaheim's Honda Center will forget. The video can be seen below.
The surprise guest slot wasn't much of a secret. The Rolling Stones’ social media team had earlier tipped off concert goers with a Tweet -- no doubt a strategy to shift more tickets.
Watch the video below:
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer