Dave Matthews Band Dedicates New Jersey Concert to Hurricane Sandy Relief
Proceeds from the band's Nov. 30 concert will go to support the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund.
Add the Dave Matthews Band to the list of artists who are giving back to help Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
In a post on the band's website Wednesday, the band announced that all ticket and merchandise sales from the opening concert of their winter tour on Nov. 30 at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ, will go to the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund, which has been established at the Community Foundation of New Jersey to support recovery efforts from the destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy.
According to the band's website, fans can also Text BamaSandy to 85944 to make a $10 donation to the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund.
Hurricane Sandy caused devastation and power outages across the New York and New Jersey coasts more than two weeks ago. Many people who were affected by the storm are still in need of food, clothing and shelter.
Tickets are currently on sale through Ticketmaster for the benefit show, which features special guest Jimmy Cliff.
For additional information on the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund, visit www.cfnj.org.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration