Elton John Says Feud With Madonna Is Over
It was all apparently settled over dinner at a French restaurant.
Finally, the enmity between two globally famous pop stars appears to be over.
During a chat with Extra's Terri Seymour, Elton John dismissed the idea that his long-documented public sniping with Madonna is still on, deeming the whole thing "over and done with." And it was all apparently settled civilly by buying dinner at a French restaurant.
"We were in a restaurant in France in the summertime. She came in, and I sent over a note. She was very gracious. I apologized profusely because what I said should never have appeared in public," John told Extra. "She accepted our apology, and then we bought her dinner. That's over and done with."
Last August, Madonna indicated that the feud -- which included John deeming the Material Girl a "fairground stripper" and a spat over Lady Gaga's music -- was ending when she dedicated a song to the "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" singer.
Watch the Elton John clip here.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Lange, and John Goodman Get Tough in 'The Gambler' Red Band Trailer
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' Can't Be Stopped on the Billboard Hot 100!
- Amanda Seyfried To Take Part in 24 Hour Plays on Broadway with Nina Dobrev, Justin Long, & More!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Rose McGowan Hit Up Hollywood for 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Premiere!
- Daniel Radcliffe Knows He's Fortunate to Do a Job He Adores