Eminem Debuts New Song in 'Call of Duty' Trailer (Video)
"Survival" will appear in the game and on the rapper's forthcoming studio album.
Buried amid rapid gunfire, grenade explosions and other sound effects of modern video game warfare, a new Eminem track has arrived.
The aptly titled "Survival," a new song off of the rapper's forthcoming eighth studio album, accompanies the trailer for the latest edition of the first-person shooter franchise title, Call of Duty: Ghosts. The song will also be featured in the game, which is set to hit store shelves on Nov. 5.
The untitled album will be Eminem's first since Recovery, which sold 741,000 copies in its debut week in June of 2010, according to Billboard.
Activision's Call of Duty series has routinely enlisted well-known names to debut trailers for its titles. Jimmy Kimmel and Kobe Bryant waded into a gunfight for a Black Ops trailer, while Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr. teamed for a spot for Black Ops II.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Gwyneth Paltrow Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker After Multiple Scares
- Elizabeth Warren On Whether Women Are Treated Differently Than Men In Washington: 'Yep.'
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's 'The Nest' Will Open Opposite 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Robyn & Röyksopp Release Two New Songs From 'Do It Again' EP
- Hot Docs 2014: 'The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz' Review
- David Foster Wallace's Family Doesn't Support the Jason Segel-Starring Biopic 'End of the Tour'
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter