Flight of the Conchords Return With New Song 'Feel Inside (And Stuff Like That)' (Video)
The New Zealand musical comedy team enlists some thoughtful kids to help them write a charity single.
Where have Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie been?
Oh, just hanging out with and saving the lives of kids in New Zealand.
The duo behind the comedy-rock group Flight of the Conchords (and the HBO show of the same name) teamed up with some smart (if fiscally naive) children to come up with the lyrics for a new charity single for Red Nose Day Comedy for Cure Kids. Putting the song together was a process involving intense interviewing, with questions including how the economy works (a cycle of cash that goes from banks to Queen to Prime Minister to banks again) and how they could raise money for the charity.
Suggestions range from stealing it from robbers to saving the Tooth Fairy's donations (and inducing parents to have more kids, so that there are more teeth to cash in).
The goal? $1,000,031, so they can fill a house with money.
Buy the single (which starts at five minutes in the video) on iTunes here.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 9 Things You Didn't Know About Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- ReThink Review: Dear White People - Lessons for Republicans and the "Post-Racial" Generation
- Chats with Earth, Wind & Fire's Philip Bailey, Dave Koz, Eric Johnson and Kiki Ebsen, Plus a Katherine Jenkins' Exclusive
- Donald Trump Rips 'Reckless' NYC Ebola Doctor, Demands Obama Resign
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting