Frank Ocean Chooses 'Sanity,' Says He Won't Press Charges Against Chris Brown
"No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom," the "Channel Orange" artist wrote on Tumblr.
Frank Ocean says he's choosing "sanity" after an alleged brawl with Chris Brown.
The Channel Orange artist -- who was reported to have been involved in a fight between the entourages of both pop-stars last Sunday -- stated he won't be pressing charges.
On Ocean's Tumblr, the singer remarked he chose the route of forgiveness.
"As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer," he wrote. "I'm an artist and a modern person. I'll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace."
The brawl, according to TMZ, occurred at Westlake Studio in Los Angeles and was apparently instigated over a parking spot.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years