Grammys 2013: The Lumineers, Carrie Underwood Added to Performers Lineup
Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, Elton John and Ed Sheeran are also on tap to take the stage Feb. 10.
More performers have been added to the Grammy Awards lineup.
Joining previously announced The Black Keys, fun., Mumford & Sons, Rihanna and Taylor Swift on Feb. 10 are nominees The Lumineers, Carrie Underwood and Jack White.
Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert also will join for a special performance, while Elton John and Ed Sheeran will take the stage together for the first time at the Grammys.
LL Cool J returns to host the Grammys, airing from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The Grammys are produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director, with David Wild and Ehrlich the writers.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Sarah Paulson & Renee Zellweger Hang Out at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration