Grammys 2013: The Lumineers, Carrie Underwood Added to Performers Lineup
Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, Elton John and Ed Sheeran are also on tap to take the stage Feb. 10.
More performers have been added to the Grammy Awards lineup.
Joining previously announced The Black Keys, fun., Mumford & Sons, Rihanna and Taylor Swift on Feb. 10 are nominees The Lumineers, Carrie Underwood and Jack White.
Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert also will join for a special performance, while Elton John and Ed Sheeran will take the stage together for the first time at the Grammys.
LL Cool J returns to host the Grammys, airing from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The Grammys are produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director, with David Wild and Ehrlich the writers.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum